Friday, September 19, 2008

Continuing From Where We Stopped...

Six months passed slowly but surely...There was peace and the erie quietness of not "expecting" or "waiting for him to call me".. Not having me calling him...a sense of serenity but also, the sense of lonliness too...

He called right after the 6 months of "curfew" which I amusely nicknamed in my mind. I was at the bookstore, when he called from work. The different time zones could be pretty daunting at times for us. He called in his morning to my evening time.

We asked each other on how we were during the 6 months of absence. He thought about me a lot, poured himself into work, and at the same time, was busy with the boys coming over the spring and summer time, part of the summer time, the boys were in summer camp. He took a few weeks off, to spend time with them.

He said without me, it was very hard for him.

I told him that I thought about how he had been doing, about the boys, and what he did during his free time. I told him that I have been busy with work, hanging out with my best bud, Flo, for lunches, dinners, shoppings, just hanging out and relaxing.

We arrange for me to come spend Christmas and New Years again with him and his sons.

Things were a little bit different for once this time, however, Ray still kept his distance and I could see that he wanted to say something rude, but his Dad gave him that "quit it!" look, he sulked. Robbie and Gene Jr. were happy to see me, hugged me.

This time, THANK GOD, I was not in the mood to go with Gene to send the boys back to their mother and the Jerk, yuuup, because of these two "creatures" I chose to stayed behind and said my "good byes" at the apartment. Ray really did not want to give me a hug, his Dad insisted. Ray had no choice gave me a half heartedly hug and darted back quickly as if it was a repulsive thing to do.

Gene saw it, so did Robbie and Gene Jr. I think they were embarrased as to why Ray behaved this way towards me.

It really reflects on Marie, their mother, for NOT instilling respect and good manners, how could she do it as she herself is a poor role model to her boys!

She and the Jerk are the laziest scheming slimy human beings, their actual nicknames are "creatures" suited them perfectly:) I wont be surprised if Ray, especially Ray, because he is so very much like his mother, a mini Marie, and his two younger brothers learn these bad negative traits/habits from them.

I do believe that people CAN change and improve, but not Marie, The Jerk and Ray, to me, they are BEYOND REDEMPTION already! They dont want and dont like to change.

I must confessed that my latest visit has somewhat "unleashed the green eyed monster aka Marie" and "the problem child aka Ray" to think of something really quick to instigate or aggravate me. Hahaha...I am so very prepared BIG TIME this time...no worries, they want to play HARD BALL with me, then they shall GET HARD BALL from me...lol

You know, I find it pretty distasteful and very disgraceful that she resorted to all the despicable tactics and roping in her main acomplice, Ray, to help her to do her dirty deeds. She tries very hard to do a lot of bad mouthing, and she is a compulsive cry baby, an emotional blackmailer. Home Grown Drama Queen!!! Making it hard for the boys to get to know me better.

Wow - talk about down right stupidity and insecurities. Who wants to poach her sons??? No, thanks, not me!!!!! Getting along with them well and knowing them better is more than ENOUGH for me. Why is she SO WORRIED SICK ABOUT??? STUPID WOMAN!!! lol

More *memorable* events to follow after we have announced our marriage plans to the boys. Marie got to hear our news from Ray...hahah yeah, she was not happy, mad, obviously stunned that Gene married me!

How did I "knew" about this?? Well, Gene Jr told me quietly on the phone and made me promised to keep it a secret. They have never seen their mom reacting this way.

In my mind's eye to me thats ENTERTAINMENT, pricelesssss *snickering*

I know she hates me after our announcement, because she called the apartment and congratulated Gene, but not to me...heheh I yanked her chain!!!

No comments: